The Achievement Awards aim to recognise individual and organisational excellence in public service.
Nominations for the 2016 Achievement Awards are now open and will close on 25 Mar 2016.
Who can Nominate
Current Individual or Corporate members of the Institute of Public Administration Australia WA (IPAA WA) can nominate an individual or organisation per the nomination criteria (find out more on becoming a member).
Any employee or organisation (as applicable) that works in Western Australia in any tier of the public service including; Local, State, or Federal Government, the Not-for-Profit sector and Academic sectors can be nominated for an award.
How to Nominate
The process to complete a nomination is as follows;
- Choose the Award Category you wish to enter
- Download and complete the Award Assessment Criteria (from the Award Category page)
- Upload the completed Assessment Criteria with a brief summary statement to the Online Entry Form
Please ensure you have carefully read the How to Nominate page.
Benefits of Nominating
Entering the Achievement Awards provides you with the opportunity to:
- Highlight your commitment to best practice in public service in WA
- Showcase a project, initiative or program that demonstrates leadership and contribution to your workplace
- Gain recognition for your team’s achievements; and
- Increase awareness of ‘best practice’ across the public service and the broader community.
There are a total of 15 Awards, ten open to individuals and five best practice awards for organisations. Click here to view all Award Categories.
View the Judging Panel list here.
There are limited opportunities to sponsor an Award category. Please contact us for further information.